That wonderful little Elf is still giving me excuses to go buy fabric. I bought black fabric number three, and it is DEFINITELY the right one. I started some of the piecing on Friday and I love the way it looks. Unfortunately I do have to count that as in, along with a couple other purchases made at the same time. I'll post about them later this week. The resulting quilting fabric added this week - 15.25 yards. I did finish one flannel blankie for 2.75 yards out, but that isn't anywhere near enough to get me right-side-up again!
Added this week: 15.25 yards
Added YTD: 39.15 yards
Used this week: 2.75 yards
Used YTD: 12.28 yards
Net stash busted: (26.87 yards added)
This week, I have plans to finish the last three flannel blankies from this batch, as well as two fleece blankets. I also have a small top that is very close to being finished, so I will try to get that done. If I get all 6 of those items finished, I will be able to count about 12 yards for the week - guess I should get busy!
1 comment:
We seem to be in the same boat. I finished a king size quilt top and it still wasn't enough to put me in the black again!
Post a Comment