Monday, January 12, 2015

Design Wall Monday 2015-01-12

I've spent some time over the last week getting fabric cut for my new quilt.  I have no idea what this will be called; I don't even have a working name for it.  But all the fat quarter fabrics are cut and now I need to work on cutting the black sashing strips. 


Isn't that rotary cutter pretty?  It was in my stocking this Christmas!  And it is making me remember just what constitutes a SHARP blade!


Progress will probably slow greatly now as my new class has started and I'm already feeling behind thanks to having been sick for the last week.  But maybe I can find a few minutes here and there to get the black cut this week and sew a few strips together.

Linking up to Patchwork Times again today.

3 comments:

Chris said...

That floral is gorgeous! DROOL!

Rachel said...

Very pretty fabrics! Good luck finding sewing time!

Annie said...

Pretty! And the new rotary cutter coordinates very nicely with the blue in that fabric. :-)