Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Fleece Doggies in Honor of Sis, and some Deer

Often when I'm buying fabric for charity projects, I pick patterns in honor of someone in my life.  This doggie fleece was selected in honor of Sis (and also Son L, who adores dogs too, but I thought of Sis first as she has two Goldens and sometimes fosters them, too).


Two fleece blankets with the braided tabs done and in the ready-to-deliver pile.

And as I was pulling up this photo, I realized I never posted this deer panel that is also a fleece with braided tabs:


The deer panel and brown fabric was purchased as a kit, but since the group these will go to prefers single layer fleece, I cut the brown into strips to make the edging - it was enough for the deer panel, both dog pieces, and will do one more blanket too!


1 comment:

Annie said...

YAY! So cute! I love it and I know a munchkin will find comfort snuggling with it!