Saturday, January 17, 2015

Another Day, Another Blankie

I have a stack of blankies that I started before Christmas, and really want it to be gone - I have to keep moving it around as I switch between other projects.  Plus, it is a quick way to get something done, so I pulled out one that could use the black thread already on the machine and finished it today.  I really like this fabric - I know it isn't a great picture, but it is a fun science-y kind of print and I hope it will appeal to a young boy.


There are three more in the pile, and all three can be done with navy thread, so that will need to be put on the schedule for this week.  They have to be ironed, stitched around the outside edge, have the binding added, and some basic stitching through the center - probably about 2 hours to finish the three, so that is quite doable!

No comments: