Well, as previously mentioned, this week's fabric purchase has been blamed on the Elf. (Incidentally, the Elf has filed an appeal on the grounds that none of the fabrics purchased were ever intended to go with fat quarters that have previously been in my stocking. I referred it to an impartial panel of judges* and they have denied the appeal, but do agree to forgive the Elf on the grounds that it got me to actually CUT UP some of my fabric. After the stash report, that is.)
I did finish up a flannel blankie and a fleece blanket this week, which helps a little - but that is why I am tracking them internally as separate - I don't want to just use up all the flannel and fleece which go much faster, and use it to justify buying more quilting cotton! For here, though, I will just report it as one number:
Added this week: 23.9 yards
Added YTD: 23.9 yards
Used this week: 5.67 yards
Used YTD: 9.53 yards
Net stash busted: (14.37 yards added)
*All judges on the impartial panel were me. :)
Thanks to Judy for helping us at least stay honest with ourselves!
4 comments:
Sounds like a reasonable judgement. I looked back and saw the fabrics you added and the look great - look forward to seeing them become quilts.
I like your (impartial) panel of judges. I might need to borrow them sometime :) Congratulations on your outage.
Terry
So glad you cleared up the notion of your impartial panel of judges. You are moving in the right direction as long as you keep going, you'll be fine.
Your bow tie quilts are adorable. I just might have to make a few myself. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment