My May Goals and progress:
1. Support the Quilt Show (includes working 6 hours each day at the show, helping prepare the Silent Auction) - done! I helped organize and prepare the Silent Auction and staffed it for 8.5 hours on Friday and 6.5 hours on Saturday - lots of fun and satisfaction, but also LOTS of time and work!
2. Finish one charity quilt, submit to guild at 5-16 meeting to be entered in drawing for free quilting - done! here
3. Finish Zac's quilt - finished the machine quilting, buried all the threads, and trimmed it - still needs binding
4. Assemble the 3rd grade quilt top - talk about a disaster of a project with a disorganized leader (not me, I'm "just" the person piecing the top) - in short, not done
February leftover: 4 Heart minis - done! here
February leftover: prep hand-piecing project - done! here
March leftover: Quilt, bind, and add sleeve for the Sampler - done! here
April leftover: Make 2 more Carol Doak Mystery blocks
April leftover: Cut last 5 CD Mystery blocks
April leftover: Make 1 Charity top - done! here
April leftover: Post about Leonard quilt and 2012 Linus quilts - done! here and here
So, really, lots of good progress! getting some cleaning up of old goals done, but still haven't met that challenge from Sis. So I'm keeping my new goals for June pretty simple, in hopes that I can call them all done!
June Goals:
1. Make 4 flannel blankies
2. Use up the school bus fabric
3. Make a kid's Chinese coins top
April leftover: Make 2 more Carol Doak Mystery blocks
April leftover: Cut last 5 CD Mystery blocks
May leftover: finish Zac's quilt
May leftover: Assemble the 3rd grade quilt top
1 comment:
Third time's the charm, right? And I don't think the school quilt should count if it doesn't get done since you are waiting on someone else. :-) Good luck!
Post a Comment