On my Design Ironing Board today, I have part of the September block from the Carol Doak Yahoo Group Mystery quilt. I'm just a wee bit behind! I am making 4 blocks of each unit, and this sure seems to be taking forever! Part of the issue is that I have realized I have to grade the seams where the seam goes under the white fabric; otherwise you can see a blue shadow through the white. I really like the white and blue, but something to think about in the future....
Here is the diagram for the finished block, but I'm reversing the colors - her white is my blue, and her red is my white. That takes a bit of care, especially during the cutting, to keep track of!
I'm so proud to be posting my Design Wall Monday ON Monday AND linking up to Judy's linky party!
2 comments:
what a pretty block and I love blue/white combo!
Your blue and white blocks look wonderful. Your hard work will pay off in the end with a beautiful quilt.
Can't wait to see the top when it's finished.
Post a Comment