... I've caught up on and completed everything on my Get-It-Done list! Maybe I have been overly ambitious some months - but it is great to look back and see what I have done already this year. I definitely have been more productive in actually finishing things than previous years - having the list keeps me focused!
The last thing to do was to cut the pieces for the remaining 5 Carol Doak mystery. I've decided on an alternate setting that won't require the four large flying geese that were one month's assignment, but requires me to make 6 instead of 4 quarter-blocks. Everything is cut and sorted by month and ready for sewing:
Not a great photo, but it's late, I'm tired, and just wanted to get this up before midnight so I can claim my prize!
1 comment:
WHOOP WHOOP! Post office, here I come! GREAT JOB Sas!!! Proud of you!
Post a Comment