Monday, February 11, 2013

Design Wall Monday 2013-02-11

In my effort to get more organized I collected a bunch of random quilt-related photos from several different folders on my computer and dumped them all on my desktop.  Many are something I want to blog about, then can delete the photo so this is a good way to see what I need to do.  Unfortunately, there are now 40+ photos on my desktop, and I haven't downloaded the ones off my phone, yet!  Guess I really better get busy.

I have a bunch of projects in the works right now, but nothing particularly photogenic, so I'm sharing one project I finished last December but never posted on.

Today I'm showing a cute top my kids designed with some 4.5" squares I gave them.  My daughter wanted it to look like a snowflake; my son and I did our best when she gave up.  I finished up sewing the top, and it is put together with a back and binding awaiting our work day in May when Sis will tie it.  The colors match the backing, which is some Thomas the Train fabric.



2 comments:

make.share.give said...

Nice work! Love the brights together.

Bonnie said...

Cute top. And how great to get the kids involved too.