Sunday, February 17, 2013

2013 GID - mid-February check

I had stated 7 goals for February.  I like lists, especially when I have lots of little goals on them, so I probably won't be sticking to Judy's suggestion of 4 per month anytime soon!

Just over halfway through the month, and I think I'm doing pretty good

1. Finish the quilt guild quilting class top, decide on how to quilt it - halfway done assembling the top
2. Make 4 heart mini-quilts - had a rough start to this one, but have regrouped on it - 15% done
3. Take care of the mending pile that is sitting on the end of my sewing table - currently 10 items - done!
4. Make 2 Carol Doak mystery BOM blocks - not started
5. Make one flannel blankie for charity - done!
6. Assemble 1 Thomas top - done!
7. Prep a hand quilting project and a hand-piecing project for travel - hand-quilting project prepped and started, hand-piecing project identified and the fabric is washed
January leftover - finish the mini-quilt top - need to rethink this one - I might be coming up with a new project because I'm hitting some major issues with my original plan

I'm hoping to make some really great progress this week - wouldn't it be great to finish all 7 of February's goals, on time?!?!  I better, because I'm already starting to write down ideas for my March list - it probably won't be limited to 4 items, either!

No comments: