I DID IT! I beat Sis' Challenge - she says the package is in the mail - I can't wait to see it! But I'm also enjoying the reward of having gotten everything done that I wanted to, and being caught up, and finishing several projects up!
June Goals:
1. Make 4 flannel blankies - done! here
2. Use up the school bus fabric - done! here (except for one big piece left that will be the perfect backing for goal #3)
3. Make a kid's Chinese coins top - done! here
April leftover: Make 2 more Carol Doak Mystery blocks - done! here
April leftover: Cut last 5 CD Mystery blocks - done! here
May leftover: finish Zac's quilt - done! here
May leftover: Assemble the 3rd grade quilt top - done! here
Just LOOK at all those done's!
Now - to not let my goals get ahead of my actual time available again! Knowing that I'd have those two days of sewing time at the beginning of this week I almost listed about 8 goals for things to use up. Glad I waited, since only one got done! I'm feeling ambitious for the rest of the month, though, and here's what I'm taking on:
July Goals:
1. Use up the floral, purple, green fabrics
2. Use up the bulldozer fabric
3. Make 4 blocks for my guild's QOV block collection
4. Finish the Red/Yellow/Blue LeMoyne Star top
5. Help Mom make 2 Patriotic tops
6. Make the top for Laura's Wedding Wallhanging
7. Make the pink and orange secret project
No comments:
Post a Comment