It's been a while since I reported my stash - you can guess what that means. First, there was the guild quilt show, which I worked most of two days, and was staring at vendor booths much of the time. Then, the closest LQS announced they are closing. I stopped by once already, and the big sales will start this week - and I KNOW I don't need/shouldn't buy anything more - but the SALES, people, the SALES!
At least, with the push to finish up all my outstanding goals a week ago I used up a fair amount, and the vacation sewing used up about 3.4 yards earlier this week. So I'm still a (little) bit ahead from the start of the year!
Used this week: 3.4 yards
Used YTD: 116.11 yards
Added this week: 0 (the stop at the LQS was last week, which somehow never got posted - don't ask my why!)
Added YTD: 92.48 yards
Net busted YTD: 23.63 yards
1 comment:
Your used YTD is impressive - don't worry about the NET. Wish I had used so much!
Post a Comment