Sunday, April 7, 2013

Merry Quilt-mas

I received several wonderful quilty gifts for Christmas, and took pictures to post here.  I left the pictures sitting on my desktop (with a bunch of other quilt stuff I also want to post) and there they still sit.  Today someone who really knows computers saw my desktop and said "you know, your computer would start up faster if you didn't have all that stuff on your desktop."  Ok, kick in the pants.  Here are some wonderful Christmas quilt gifts:

3 color-coordinated bundles of fabric that were in my stocking (I think Sis knows Santa and provided some assistance...)


Carol Doak's 50 Fabulous Paper-Pieces Stars book, and 2 Bagello Quilt patterns:

Jinny Beyer's extensive book Quiltmaking by Hand, and the Project Linus book Quilt It With Love:

Looks like I have an awful lot to keep me busy this year!

Also, this only took care of 3 of the photos on my desktop - guess I have some more posting to do!

No comments: