Tuesday, April 9, 2013
March Get It Done and April Goals
I'm going backwards here - each month is accruing more un-done goals! March was not impressive - though several things are close, but they don't count as done until they are photographed, posted, and logged in my stashbusting report!
My March goals were:
1. Mail Charlie's quilt. It's made, just needs a card and to be boxed up and mailed. Done! Here
2. Bind the purple hand-quilted heart wall-hanging Not done
3. Add a sleeve to the Katy quilt my mom made, and fill out the form for the quilt show Half done - the form is completed and the sleeve is made, but not attached.
4. Make 4 kids' quilts tops out of Thomas fabric Done but not posted yet
5. Make 2 more Carol Doak Mystery blocks Done! Here
6. Quilt, bind, and fill out show form for the Sampler Not done
January leftover: a mini-quilt for the auction Not done
February leftover: finish sampler top Not done
February leftover: 4 Heart minis Done but not posted yet
February leftover: prep hand-piecing project Not done
Judy who is hosting the Get-It-Done monthly discussion didn't get her March goals and repeated them for April. I was going to just use April for catch-up, but then Sis issued this challenge. So now I think I need some real April goals. But I'm going to keep them realistic so I can win the challenge! :)
My April goals:
1. Make 2 more Carol Doak Mystery blocks
2. Cut last 5 CD Mystery blocks
3. Sew patches on L's Cub Scout vest
4. Make 1 Charity top
5. Post about Leonard quilt and 2012 Linus quilts
And still hanging out there to work on
January leftover: a mini-quilt for the auction
February leftover: finish sampler top
February leftover: 4 Heart minis
February leftover: prep hand-piecing project
March leftover: Bind the purple hand-quilted heart wall-hanging
March leftover: Add sleeve and label to the Katy quilt my mom made
March leftover: Post 4 kids' quilts tops out of Thomas fabric
March leftover: Quilt, bind, and add sleeve for the Sampler
Random picture - I think this is one of the 4 Thomas tops - not sure why I have this on my desktop but not the other three? Anyway, I like the way it turned out:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment