Well, not only am I late posting, I have almost wiped out last week's progress. But I had a $40 COUPON (from a loyalty card that I filled up). And I NEEDED some red/pink fabric for a small (6" x 6") gift I want to make. CLEARLY that justifies buying 8.75 yards, right? RIGHT? ;-)
Here is the red/pink fat quarter bundle that will be just perfect for what I am working on:
The rest - 2 yards of a beautiful blue swirl, 2 yards of Kona white, 1 yard of a pretty green batik, 2.5 yards of various red/purple batiks - is already being washed. And now I have a plan for the blue and white, except I'm going to need about 2 more yards of each. Better get busy sewing so at least I can be at net zero again when I make it over to the quilt store (which, thankfully, isn't on the way to anywhere I regularly go)!
Added this week: 8.75 yards
Added YTD: 9.25 yards
Used this week: 2.75 yards (flannel for two blankies - will post those separately)
Used YTD: 9.90 yards
Net bust: .65 yards (whew - at least I didn't quite mess it up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment