Yay! It's a new year, a new chance to make progress on the stashbusting! I REALLY hoped to have positive progress to report already, but alas, the project isn't quite finished. Darn it. I bought two fat quarters for potential binding for Phebe's Flower Box, so 1/2 yard in. Next week I'll get to report the binding and backing out, and will then be in the positive. Big goals for this year - my fabric needs to fit in the sewing room by the end of the year (preferably long before, but definitely by the end of the year)!
Added this week/YTD: .5 yards
Net bust: (.5) yards
On the success front - I only bought as much as I actually needed for this project - that is major progress for me - at least I didn't buy 5 yards to produce 120" of binding!
1 comment:
Happy New Year. Good job not purchasing more fabric than you needed.
Post a Comment