Monday, January 7, 2013

Design Wall Monday 2013-01-07

Here's what I'll be working on this week....

To be clear - here it is again with a quarter on it:


The little strips are 1/4" finished.  This is part of my mini-quilt for the guild's mini-quilt auction at the quilt show in May.  Hoping to have a top in the next two weeks made out of this.  It is paper-pieced, and I'm kind of making it up as I go, so we'll see if my plan works!

And a big "yay" on my first finish of the year, Phebe's Flower Box.  I'm going to try to get a picture of the whole runner tomorrow, in daylight.



3 comments:

Chris said...

The strips look great. Good work!!

AnnieO said...

Nice and straight, excellent sewing!

Darling hexie runner.

Anonymous said...

Love the story and the hand quilting for Phebe's Flower Box! - Marcie