Sunday, January 2, 2011

Stashbusting Report 2011-01-02

After an unplanned hiatus due to the craziness of the holiday season, I'm starting over on stash reports and attempts to get it under control.  I still have a lot of stash that is just purchasing for new projects faster than I'm getting them done.  Based on the kinds of piecing/quilting I enjoy, I don't really need to have a lot of stash, but I do need to get the room cleaned out!

I don't know where I ended last year, but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be pretty if I tried to figure it out.

Got this year off to a good start, though, with my first time in the sewing room in weeks.  I put together a little lap quilt, made of 4" blocks that my son laid out in a 9x9 pattern.  So the top is done and counts for a bust.

Used this week: 1.2 yds
Used YTD: 1.2 yds

Added this week: 0
Added YTD: 0

Net bust: 1.2 yds

No comments: