I was thinking I'm off to a good start - trying to get one lap quilt size finish per week, and have something busted every week to start here. Did pretty good this week - finished a flannel blankie for Project Linus (technically, this was a partially finished one I brought home from the last work day. The binding was too short, but the pinners didn't realize that the flannel stretches more than the satin binding and I got it about 80% sewn before I realized it wouldn't work. Since I had to pick out all the binding stitching, and then resew, I brought it home to do.) Also finished another top - I'll share details on tomorrow's design wall.
Used this week: 3.25 yds
Used YTD: 7 yds
Added YTD: 0
Net bust: 7 yds
Then I went digging in my stash cupboard to contemplate what I'm going to work on tomorrow and got completely disheartened. I wouldn't be surprised if there is 500 yds of stash in there, all of which needs to go. I don't really need to keep a stash for the kind of sewing I want to be doing. I'm going to have to think seriously about a faster way to use things up - but these are fabrics that I bought because I wanted to sew something pretty with them, and I don't want to just do any old thing to get them gone. Such a conundrum!
1 comment:
Way to go! Your numbers look GREAT!
Post a Comment