I'm off to a good, if slightly slow, start for the year. I have resisted several clearance sales and coupons, and haven't bought anything. And I've finished three tops, total. The first was actually reported in usage last week, but I wanted to share a picture. These are all about 36" square, will be tied or get very simple machine stitching, and will go to charity. And all three completions are using up groups of fabric from previous projects - I like being able to say I used it all up, since I don't particularly enjoy doing scrappy quilts.
I'll show pictures of the third quilt tomorrow, on my design wall.
Used this week: 2.5 yds
Used YTD: 3.7 yds
Purchased YTD: 0
Net bust: 3.7 yds
I think I'm right in the middle of the pack of the folks posting over at Patchwork Times - I'm completely amazed at how fast some of those folks are sewing up fabric!


1 comment:
Hey there, saw you posted and you are off to a great start! Keep it up. Happy sewing.
Post a Comment