Monday, July 26, 2010

Design Wall Monday 2010-07-26

Not much to tell today - I've put the walking foot on my machine and am trying to plow through half a dozen projects that require it.  But on the LeMoyne Star front - the official decision was white, so I've cut the first square.  This is going to be VERY slow - I'd love to get a block a week done, but it may end up being more like a block a month!

5 comments:

Vicki H. said...

I love that star. Blue and white is my fav. Your quilt will be fantastic. I believe in taking my time when I rush I get goofy, sloppy and just weird. :)

Diane said...

Blue and white is a classic, can't go wrong. Whatever progress works for you is what you should do.
fits and spurts seems to work for me...cripes that sounds like a need to go in for a tune-up.

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

It will be gorgeous. Are all to be blue stars? (a rainbow would look beautiful) but all blue and white is just so classic.

glen in Louisiana

Mary-Kay said...

I like the white way better than the yellow. It makes the blue lokk so intense. It's going to be gorgeous when it's done.

Anonymous said...

I love the crispness of the blue and white - great contrast. Marcie in MI