Hmmm - I went shopping this week. Needed to get a backing for the sampler quilt I've been posting about - but I also got some pink and white to make a wall-hanging as my new plan to contribute to the guild's auction. (Don't ask me how it requires 6.8 yards to make an 18" inch wallhanging - it just does, ok?) ((Did it feel like that sentence took a long time to read? Cuz my 5 year old daughter typed it one letter at a time, and it took a REALLY LONG time to type!)) Also picked up 5 yards to back some kids' charity quilts.
On the usage side - .11 yards to make 4 6" paper-pieced heart blocks to send to some friends with health issues. Unfortunately, I already had 5 recipients for them, and heard another this morning at church - guess I better get busy sewing some more.
Added this week: 16.23 yards
Added YTD: 33.48 yards
Used this week: .11 yards
Used YTD: 54.26 yards
Net busted: 20.78 yards
But this week should be good for a bust as I will finish up the sampler top. (I hope, if we don't have any snow days!)
No comments:
Post a Comment