Wednesday, January 22, 2014
Mending
"Mend" is a four letter word to many quilters - myself included! I think what drives me nuts about doing it is stopping and starting. I had at least 8 things that needed to be done - of course everything needed different thread colors. This was one of my January goals, though, after I started working on cleaning the room and realized how much was in there needing to be done. There were at least 3 buttons that were fixed (which required FINDING where I carefully put the buttons so as to not lose them). A dress for D, a towel that L loves but couldn't be fixed. A sweater which I had sort of forgotten about, and am thrilled to have available again - I've already worn it twice. And most importantly - NO PILE OF STUFF ON MY SEWING TABLE STARING AT ME ANYMORE! Yay, yay, yay - on to more fun things now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment