I'm trying to clean out some folders on my computer, and am realizing how many photos I haven't posted yet! I need to get myself in gear!
For Christmas, D wanted to make a bag for her teacher. She helped pick the fabric from some I had already purchased (ok, to be honest - I had already bought the fabric with a bag in mind, and then gently steered her towards using it the way I thought it would go together - but she thinks she came up with it all by herself!). She also helped with some of the sewing, and making the button at the end. This bag was modified from a pattern - simplified to eliminate inner pockets and ties on the outside, and a little smaller than the original; it is very similar to the orange and pink one I made for D for her birthday. Her teacher loved it, and I like it, too!
The inner lining is the same as the top edge of the pocket. We quilted her initials on the pocket, which tickled D to no end!
No comments:
Post a Comment