Sunday, January 5, 2014

January 2014 Goals

Well, I'm back.  At least, I'm going to try to be back - I'm starting back to school this week to work on a Master's degree, and I'm just not sure how much time I'll have for sewing.  But I found last year that if I had goals, I was much more likely to make visible progress each month, so I'm going to write some goals but try to keep them attainable!

January 2014 Goals:
1.  Do all the mending (8 items at last count) - not something I enjoy at all, but always nice to reclaim those clothes for wearing!
2.  Finish cleaning out the sewing room - did a lot of work in there on New Year's Eve, and got all the fabric sorted, grouped into bins, and neatly put away.  Found some to give to the guild's charity committee, and more to take to guild to just give away.  But I need to finish sorting and thinning the non-fabric stuff, and have it all put away.
3.  Finish the Baby Quilt for Mark & Aspasia - a hand-quilting project with Mom
4.  Bind the four bull-dozer quilts
5.  Make 2 more blue-and-white blocks

Nothing to lose if I don't get all this done, but it sure will fee good if I do get some of it complete!

1 comment:

Annie said...

Glad you're back - good luck on the Jan goals!