It's been a long time sine I've done a stash report, but I've kept track of all the changes still during the summer and am ready to get back to it. I've done very little sewing over the summer, but also managed to avoid buying too much. Now, I am on a mission. I want stuff finished and out of the house. (I'm also doing all kinds of cleaning out around the house in general!)
For the last three months, there have been two piles sitting on the bed in my sewing room: finished and to-be-finished. In the last week, I managed to move 3 things from the front pile to the back, which feels terrific! As soon as I finish quilting and binding the one I'm working on now, I'll be able to box up 6 of the quilts and mail them off, and that will feel great! Then, the front pile will have 3 quilts left, which all need binding. One also needs some careful trimming/squaring, and one needs a little bit of machine quilting around the border to help support the ties.
Added this week: 3.25 yds
Added YTD: 94.5 yds
Used this week: 5.66 yds
Used YTD: 107 yds
Net busted: 12.5 yds
If I would just stay out of the stores, I'd be making great progress. Time to buckle down: my goal is to get to 100 yds busted by the end of the year, so I'm going to have to focus on bigger, fast projects to get there. I do have some more flannel ready to go for the simple flannel blankies, which helps the stash report quite a bit. And Friday I should have several hours to sew - hopefully I'll be able to report 10+ yds next week!
1 comment:
I know it will feel good to get rid of the piles. I've been doing a little bit of that myself.
Post a Comment