Another great week! I completed 5 more flannel blankies, for a total usage of 13.34 yards. I kind of rambled on last week about the flannel versus quilting cotton, but the moral of the story is that I need to focus more on the cotton, even though the flannel is easier to use up and takes up more space. I will always have flannel in the stash, so using it up doesn't reduce the overall storage issue!
I did get time to machine quilt another small quilt, but didn't have the right thread to bind it and didn't get it until Friday, just before we left for a camping trip, so it is still waiting on binding before I can count any bust. Goal for this week will be to finish that one and do another small one - quilted and bound.
Added this week: 0
Added YTD: 94.5 yds
Used this week: 13.34 yds
Used YTD: 134.8 yds
Net bust: 40.3 yds
(I've used up 68 yds of flannel, which means I've added 28 yds net of cotton - not the right direction to be going...)
No comments:
Post a Comment