After weeks of no time at my sewing machine, I've gotten lots of little bits of time in over the three-day weekend. One little project that needed to be taken care of was to make two butterfly hourglass blocks for a group project at Margaret's Hope Chest. They are due at the end of the month, so I'm proud to have them done BEFORE the last minute. The first try wasn't so good, I couldn't get them to iron flat for anything. You can't see how bad it is here, but it's pretty bad:
One has way too much fabric to lay flat, and the other is vaguely bowl-shaped. I finally realized that I must not have started with a square, so I'd just need to start all over. Got the second try done tonight, and it is Much Better (and a different pink):
What are you working on? See other projects at Patchwork Times!
1 comment:
Good call on changing up the pinks -- I like the deeper pink of the second blocks a LOT! :)
Post a Comment