Still nothing new to report this week:
Added this week: 0
Added YTD: 2.5 yds
Used this week: 0 yds
Used YTD: 15.4 yds
Net busted: 12.9 yds
BUT - I did, just this afternoon, finish up the 3 Quilts for Kids from the kits. I have the tops for the three I will send ready, and got the first one laid out and started machine-stitching it. This will actually count for something used once it is done; maybe I can get this first one finished this week. Keeping the goals small, because I'll be preparing for company this weekend, plus we're working on redoing our kitchen.
I also finished up a small crocheted blanket, which used up the green yarn out of stash, with some yellow I added to go with it. It's not very big, but it is soft and hopefully will make a child feel loved:


1 comment:
You are using up the fabric and the stash will grow as you finish. I love your crochet blanket. I have a huge stash of yarns I inherited. I may need to donate some of it.
Post a Comment