Sunday, March 21, 2010

Stashbusting Report 2010-03-21

Absolutely nothing to report this week - nothing in, nothing used, and barely any time sewing.  Not sure what happened - I know I gave up one of my regular sewing times to working on taxes - that does NOT seem like a good deal!  I finished machine quilting the 2nd Quilt for Kids, and the binding is ready to go on, and just started the 3rd, which should go a little faster now that I saw their samples and will do a little less quilting on it.  None of these will count for anything busted, although I will then finish a couple tops to send along with it that will.

April gets to be a crazy time of year, between Easter with two little ones and my family coming to visit, my son's bday, my hubby's bday, and those taxes.  Plus this year a weekend trip to celebrate my Grandma's 90th birthday.  Hopefully I'll still be able to get some sewing in, though!

So my numbers stay the same from last week:
Added this week: 0
Added YTD: 2.5 yds

Used this week: 0 yds
Used YTD: 15.4 yds

Net busted: 12.9 yds

1 comment:

Barb in Mi said...

Don't feel bad - not much going on at my front either. And you are still in the black. Don't know if you are in the Oakland quitl guild, but I will try to get to their next meet on April 1st. Judy had contacted me and also told me they will have Bonnie Hunter/ Quiltville in Rochester in November! Hope to make it to one of her workshops..