Sunday, May 9, 2021

Baseball Top #4 done!

 Here is the finished baseball top #4:



Pete the cat was admiring the corners - those brown strips weren't long enough to make two short and two long ones without piecing, but I figured out that they were just long enough to cover the center and one side, so all four were made that way.  That meant the first border was attached with a partial seam, I went around the whole thing, then came back and finished the first border.  I was immensely pleased with being able to optimize it that perfectly.


And the bundle is made with backing (the binding will come from it, as well) and I've listed it in the to-tie list, so this project is done!

Next up: I've made the final decision on how I'm going to do the Woven Batiks top.  It will use up this jelly roll of batiks, plus some white, so that is good.  And hopefully, it will make an attractive quilt for an older girl - I think it is going to be pretty large (or else it will become two medium ones).



1 comment:

Marcie said...

I like the concept of bundles ready-to-tie, and that they are their own category. Good job!