Making goals at all is ambitious, as I'm now back to being a college student again - but having goals makes me focus the time I do have, and I still need the time to de-stress at least a bit! Given all that, I'm pretty happy with my January Results
January 2014 Goals:
1. Do all the mending (8 items at last count) - not something I enjoy at all, but always nice to reclaim those clothes for wearing! - done - here
2. Finish cleaning out the sewing room - did a lot of work in there on New Year's Eve, and got all the fabric sorted, grouped into bins, and neatly put away. Found some to give to the guild's charity committee, and more to take to guild to just give away. But I need to finish sorting and thinning the non-fabric stuff, and have it all put away. - mostly done, but still some work to finish up
3. Finish the Baby Quilt for Mark & Aspasia - a hand-quilting project with Mom - done - here
4. Bind the four bull-dozer quilts - done - 3 of them are here - it turns out the fourth to be bound was made with Thomas fabric, and it is bound but not posted yet.
5. Make 2 more blue-and-white blocks - one is done; the other will be finished this weekend
February Goals:
1. Post Linus day and other completed projects from last fall
2. Get Zak's quilt to him (the quilt is done, the label is on but not written, and I just need to schedule lunch with his mom!)
3. Make the Patriotic row quilt
4. Piece Jon & Sarah's baby top
5. Make 8 flannel blankies for Project Linus
6. Make a block for the guild president's quilt
7. Work on hand-quilting a baby quilt for Hunter, newborn son of my cousin. Mom already quilted the center panel, and now I'm working on the borders.
Some of February may spill over into March, but I don't have a lot of new projects to add in March, so that is ok!
No comments:
Post a Comment