Monday, April 18, 2011

Design Wall Monday 2011-04-18

I need to find a better place to take pictures.  I have no design wall; this is my couch.  This is the second diamond for what I am dubbing CHP - Commemorative Hexie Project.  These are the fabrics from last year's Linus Weekend.
Life has gotten in the way of sewing, but I did spend about 8 hours driving on Saturday.  With nothing much to think about (the kids were watching the CARS DVD) I planned about 4 more hexie projects and a couple strip piecing ones.  I need to find some hexie paper so I can draw out some of these ideas before I forget them - I now have about 5 years' worth of project ideas!

See what others are working on over at Judy's blog!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I'm about to be bitten by the hexie. Luckily I'm planning on doing a couple of flowers on a background for a doll size quilt. Then we'll see if I get as involved as yours are!