Argh! I had it! I actually made it to 101 yds net bust last week, but managed to sabotage it with a fabric purchase this week. 5yds of flannel to back some other flannel, and it will be used quickly. The other 8 yds are three different patterns to do Stack-n-Whack with, because I am now in love with the technique and am very curious to see how different fabric patterns turn out - but I have no clue when I'll get around to DOING them!
My report is net for the last three weeks, since I lasted posted:
Added these 3 weeks: 16 yds
Added YTD: 188.5 yds
Used these 3 weeks: 5.78 yds
Used YTD: 276.7 yds
Net bust: 88.2 yds
Check out the post I'm going to write next, to see what I have completed recently, and how I'm going to get back on track!
No comments:
Post a Comment