I was SO hoping to make it to the 100 yards net busted this past week, but didn't have time to finish tying the last fleece blanket which would have put me over. Darn. But at least I'm pretty much guaranteed to get it this week!
Added this week: 0 yds
Added YTD: 172.5 yds
Used this week: 6.3 yds
Used YTD: 270.9 yds
Net bust YTD: 98.4 yds
My goal for the year was to bust 250 yds. I notice that I have managed to sew up more than that, so maybe it wasn't an unreasonable goal - I just derailed it by buying too much new!
2 comments:
oooh, so close! Too bad you can't count one of the ones I did... hey, it was temporarily in your stash! LOL! That'll feel GREAT this week to hit 100 net tho! Great job!
Good for you, I'm proud to get to
-4.5 yds. I had only brought 25 yds, I think next week I will be ahead.
Post a Comment