More Progress to Report!
First, I finished tacking (hand-sewing) the binding on the last two Project Linus quilts that we made at this year's sewing weekend. Those don't count towards the total used because Mom bought the fabric, but it is something that is finished!
Then I did the binding on the Double Irish Chain for a friend's son. This was supposed to be for when he was born - he's almost one and a half. But he's being baptized later this month, so it's a good time to have it done. This was one of my first tries at machine quilting, so there are a lot of things that aren't really done correctly but hopefully they won't notice, and I've learned something. I do really like the colors on this one! Hmmm - the pictures aren't downloaded yet - I'll have to post them next time.
And I assembled a little top of green, white and pink squares. No picture yet, but hopefully it will be completely finished by next week and I can show that. It's cute, and used up something, and went together quite quickly (except for the fact that I kept cutting the borders wrong, grrrr).
Summary:
Used this week - 5 yds
Used to date - 204.9 yds
Added this week - 0
Added to date - 161.5 yds
Net busted - 43.4 yds
No comments:
Post a Comment