I'm deviating a little here - I decided to make two lap-size quilts instead of one large one. And for fun, I used two different colors for the sashing. It's quite a different look - which do you like better?
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Sarah, I like the top design better - which sounds unusual for me to say because you know how much I like sharp contrast. I think the yellow ties it all together very nicely, and in this case, that definitely appeals to me.
I like the yellow better. The blue looks nice and crisp but is almost too harsh of contrast, at least in the pic. I love love love the yellow though, very cheery!
4 comments:
Sarah, I like the top design better - which sounds unusual for me to say because you know how much I like sharp contrast. I think the yellow ties it all together very nicely, and in this case, that definitely appeals to me.
Love, Mom
I like the yellow better. The blue looks nice and crisp but is almost too harsh of contrast, at least in the pic. I love love love the yellow though, very cheery!
The Sister
"I like the blue better. Definitely."
The BIL
changed my mind, like the bottom one better now.
good luck on stashbusting - I like the idea about pillows. Or maybe a tote bag... :-) Mom
I like the second one better. The first sort of separates the blocks. They are both neat!
Post a Comment