Monday, December 22, 2008

Project Linus Deliveries

I took a vacation day last week, and finished up some flannel blankies, and rounded up a bunch of other complete blankets to take to Project Linus. I'm having a lot of fun supporting them, and making a dent in my stash at the same time!

First, the flannel blankies. They are made from a really easy pattern on my local Project Linus page. These are a great introductory project, or way to use flannel quickly:


Next, a couple crocheted afghans I made. I'm not nearly as into crochet as the quilting, but it's something that is easy to pick up for a couple minutes at a time. I generally use easy patterns that I can memorize so I can grab it and work on it in the car. There is also a piece of fleece with a crocheted edge - my first try at that, and I think it worked out well:

No comments: