Sunday, April 21, 2019

Preschool Plus

I've had four major projects to work on, which meant I was not supposed to be working on anything else, which of course means I've been doing some work on tops for Project Linus as a distraction...

This one started with a piece of fabric my mom and I found in my grandma's stash, which we are trying to put to good use since she passed away.  This piece is about 38" x 42" and seemed best to be used as a back for a small quilt - I didn't think it would work well if it were cut up:

In my browsing, I've seen several people doing "plus" quilts and that seemed to work with the theme of the backing fabric.  I have lots of bright fabrics that I've been using on other projects, so it was relatively simple to find some that work with this piece.


I even found what I think will be the perfect binding - so this entire quilt will be using up stash.


This will go into the Ready-To-Tie pile for the next Project Linus workday.

No comments: