Sunday, September 30, 2018

Tie-Dye Bones Quilt

I'm trying to get back to some more sewing, particularly as there is a lot of crazy, unsettled stuff happening in my life.  I have four important quilts to work on, which are all overdue, but sometimes a simple quilt for Project Linus is what I need to work on - something that doesn't required a lot of thought and lets me keep my hands busy while I try to think through things.

This quilt was designed to use the tie-dye dog fabric, and use up some 2.5" x 4.5" pieces from other projects.  The blue border is left over from some extra-wide backing.  This quilt is pretty crazy in color - a little too busy and chaotic for me, but hopefully it will bring some fun and cheer to a child who needs it!  It measures about 44" x 64", and is now folded up with backing and binding, awaiting our next girls' sewing weekend.


No comments: