Saturday, January 27, 2018

2 Star Sets Done

I watched a movie with D tonight, and added the second yellow star, as well as finishing attaching that top right blue star.  So that is two full star sets on.  I also found a tin with at least 14 more sets of stars (one each of five colors makes a set), so I guess this could be a pretty good-size quilt!


The last two days have been slightly unusual in terms of how much time I've had to work on this, but it has confirmed that making time to sew is definitely good for me!  I also finally figured out how to have two different project kits going - one that is easy for travel, with just the stars in it, and one that has stars and the body for working on at home.  Sometimes, I try to be TOO organized, and it ends up backfiring - I kept not working on this because I didn't want to do the stars at home, and not have them to work on when I'm on the go!

No comments: