The Quilt Guild had a raffle at their show back in June, and asked for donations of items. I made two sets of quilted items - they seemed well received, though they didn't really garner a lot of tickets. I did hear one of the winners, who was a non-quilter, and she was very excited about her items so that felt pretty good!
Each basket had two gift card wallets:
One small tote bag in each basket (LOVE this fabric!):
Each had one small purse:
Each basket got one small square basket and one large square basket:
And I even made the baskets! The elephants basket had more of the kids / brights items from above, and the bluebird basket had the other items.
All loaded up! I enjoyed making these items, but as we all know with trying to raise money from handmade items, I'm not sure that we really got what they were worth!
1 comment:
Lots of work and creativity! I agree about the effort and payoff. Marcie
Post a Comment