Sunday, February 1, 2015

Stashbusting Report 2015-02-01

I did get the binding finished on this quilt, and it is now done and in the "To Deliver" pile.  After having some quilts get pretty wrinkly while waiting for delivery, I am now piling them unfolded on the guest bed - which will work until we have visitors...

This binding counts for .3 yards so at least there was a little finish!




I'm also counting .5 yards for a little doll project I helped D make - it is fabric gone, so it counts!

I did purchase 2 yards of a teal geometric fleece - specifically to go with some leftover strips of fleece I have.  The SAME day, I got it squared up, and sewed the strips on, so it is already 1/3 of the way made into something.

For this week, my goal will be to finish 2 fleece blankets, to sew the Palazzo strip sets back together and then do the next step on that project.

Final Tally for the week:
Added this week: 2 yards
Added YTD: 41.15 yards

Used this week: .8 yards
Used YTD: 26.63 yards

Net stash busted:  (14.52 added)

1 comment:

The Colorful Fabriholic said...

Gotta love the guest bed for flat quilt storage! Mine has more than a dozen quilts stacked up on it. Can't beat it for keeping the wrinkles away.