I've decided I should join Judy's UFO Challenge. Here is my list of projects. I don't have pictures at this point; maybe I'll add them later?
1. Finish one assembled Bears in the Farmhouse lap quilt.
2. Finish the other assembled Bears in the Farmhouse lap quilt.
3. Finish one assembled pink butterfly lap quilt.
4. Finish the second pink butterfly lap quilt.
5. Use the rest of the pink butterfly fabric up.
6. Piece a baby boy quilt. Mark for hand-quilting and layer.
7. Assemble the red-yellow-blue LeMoyne Star quilt. Mark for hand-quilting.
8. Sew the GFG center to the white border. Mark for hand-quilting.
9. Take apart the failed D9P and re-cut the squares. OR Finish the new D9P.
10. Take apart the failed D9P and re-cut the squares. OR Finish the new D9P.
11. Finish 3 sets of the Halloween project.
12. Make 12 flannel blankies.
*Note to myself: "finish" means piecing, quilting, and binding done, and the item is ready to use.
1 comment:
Glad you joined! It certainly helps me to finish projects when I list them and am accountable online...
Happy New Year!
Post a Comment