Tuesday I stopped for 1/2 yd of white for a border on my GFG. Also came home with 2 yds of a paisley that would be awesome for a StackNWhack (in 5 years after it has time to marinate in the fabric cupboard).
Saturday I went to a LQS with this month's coupon for a free pattern. Found a neat one, but walked by the table of the precuts and spotted a bundle of 20 Batik FQs that I've eyed a couple times. So my "free" pattern cost me $46 and 5 yds of fabric. And I knew when I saw the coupon that this is what they wanted and I succumbed anyway.
I was too busy shopping to do any sewing this week. As soon as I finish typing this post, I'm headed up to sew - I should get 2 whole hours, and at least 2 yds of bust, but that will show up on next week's report.
Used this week: 0
Used YTD: 27.8 yds
Added this wee: 7.5 yds
Added YTD: 30.5 yds
Net bust: -2.7 yds. ACK! SOMEBODY STOP ME!!! :)
1 comment:
I've not bought any batik fabric yet...I have too much other stuff to use up.
Post a Comment