Sunday, February 15, 2009

BitF Quilt Along - Fabric Choice

I've joined Judy's Quilt Along. We'll see if I can keep up, but I'm going to try! I don't think I have any stripes - at least not that I can see in the stash cupboard. I can't see everything, and it's too much work to reorg - I'd rather just work my way down for now - but I happened to find this blue and yellow curvy fabric in a drawer (the stash doesn't all fit in the stash cupboard - now who's really surprised to find that out?) and found some other blues and a white and yellow that will go with it. Mostly they are solids, although the white does have a print, so we will rely on the quilt pattern to add lots of interest. Hey - it's 10 1/2 yards of stash and nothing new purchased, so I'm happy!

Here's the fabric I'm going with:

1 comment:

littlegirl13 said...

Can I be your FRIEND?