After several months of not tracking (and probably buying WAY more than I used), I'm starting over, and making a goal of 100 yards net usage by the end of the year. I think I can do that, just need to stay focused on simple, charity gifts that use up fabric, which is what I bought a lot of it for.
I made one very simple top (posted about it yesterday), and did back and binding on two small comfort quilts this week.
Total Used This Week & (partial) YTD: 3.7 yards
Net bust (partial) YTD: 3.7 yds
4 comments:
sometimes Starting over is just what is needed to spur you to greater things.
Good luck - seems you're off to a great start.
I like simple, especially for baby quilts that will get a lot washings. I think your new goals are perfect .
Starting over sounds like a good idea.
Post a Comment